Franchise Opportunities

If you're considering running your own business and managing a Franchise depot with one of the World's leading Freight Forwarding companies, we'd like to help. The pack below includes everything you need to know about Intercargo. It explains the way our franchise system operates, details the level of support you can expect from us and outlines the opportunities you can enjoy by running your own business.

Franchisee Information

If you're considering becoming a franchisee with one of the World's leading Freight Forwarding companies, download and complete the Franchise Enquiry Form and email it to our franchise team at

What does a Intercargo franchise cost?

As a guide, the cost of a Intercargo franchise typically ranges from $50000.00 to $150000.00 You will need to provide at least 25% of the value as unencumbered funds, the remaining 75% can be funded through a bank loan with favourable funding terms.

There’s also a one-off franchise fee of $30000.00 and a training deposit of $1500.00 which is refunded when you complete your training.

There are also ongoing fees:

Service Fee for the use of the Intercargo’s system – 5% of sales
Contribution to the national marketing spend, currently 4.5%

And the returns?

Cashflow typically ranges from $150000.00 to $320000.00 per year for each depot but this isn’t guaranteed: it could be more, it could be less.

Become An Intercargo Franchisee

If you would like to be considered for a Franchise opportunity with Intercargo please complete the short enquiry form by clicking on the contact us button above or email our Franchise team on the below email.

For more information email us today: